- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Automatically detect 12V or 24V DC system voltages Deep cycle Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium (12.8V LFP) battery option ready.
- Innovative MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Electronic protection: Overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit.
- Reverse protection: Any combination of solar module and battery, without causing damage to any component.
- LCD screen with programmable charging parameters. Charges over-discharged lithium batteries. Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation. RS232 port to communicate with BT-1 Bluetooth module and PC.
Meet the latest addition to the Renogy Traveler series: the Rover MPPT Charge Controller. The Rover is a Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller, capable of up to 99% tracking efficiency. In the event of system faults or other errors, the Rover can conveniently self-diagnose itself with error codes. Like many other MPPT charge controllers, the 40A Rover features 4-stage charging: bulk, boost, float, and equalization. The exterior of the controller is composed of die-cast aluminum for safe heat dissipation and general protection from wear and tear.
The Rover is also compatible with the Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth Module and Renogy BT app. Users can pair their Rover and phones via Bluetooth in order to view their system’s performance in real time and make parameter changes without having to leave their seat. Travel wisely with a 40A Rover MPPT Charge Controller.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 330-8678 or email [email protected]
Rated Battery Current :40A
Rated Load Current:20A
Max. PV Input Short Current:50A
Max. Battery Voltage :32V
Max. Solar Input Voltage :100VDC
Charge circuit voltage drop:≤ 0.26V
Discharge circuit voltage drop : ≤ 0.15V
Working Temperature :-35°C to +45°C
Max. Terminal Size :8AWG
Rated Load Current :10% to 90% NC
Net Weight :4.41 lb.
Overall Dimension :9.37 x 6.81 x 2.85in.
1-year material warranty