- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional quality heavy-duty powder coated components
- Holds any size/brand of panels (up to 400w or 20 sq ft)
- Fits any 2″ OD (Outside Diameter) pipe
- Pre-drilled to accept standard L-foot brackets and any rail mounting system or DIY
- 360° rotation with full (20-65°) elevation range and ultra precision micro-adjustment
MARS SOLAR PRODUCTS – DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED FOR OUTER SPACE…AVAILABLE HERE ON EARTH –
Introducing the Mars Solar V2.0 fully adjustable (2″ OD) pole-mounted rack system. Designed to hold up to 400W of panels or 60lbs, it’s the strongest mount available and the perfect rack system for off-grid cabins, RV’s, tiny houses, farms, or any application that requires a top of pole mount. (solar charging, lighting, well water pump, automatic gate, etc.)
In the real world very few homes have roofs that are actually at the right heading or the correct pitch to have an effective and efficient solar array. Same can be said for RV’s and tiny houses. I personally own an RV and use it often, and I prefer my RV parked in the shade and my solar panels in the sun. This is where pole mounted systems have the advantage. They can be setup in full sun and easily adjusted for heading (azimuth) and angle (elevation). Proper adjustment based on the seasonal tilt of the sun can maximize the solar exposure to the panels and the efficiency of the array by as much as 6%. With the new Mars V2.0 Mount, adjustment is simple with the built in visible elevation protractor. Any angle between 20-65° is fast, secure, and easy.
The V2.0 rack is pre-drilled to accommodate all rail mounting systems including Unirac, Renogy, Ironridge, or save some money and build your own rails from aluminum angle. Since there are dozens of panel sizes available on the market, SOLAR PANELS, MOUNTING RAILS, AND MAST ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KIT.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX – THE MARS SOLAR V2.0 RACK INCLUDES:
(1) MARS FULLY ADJUSTABLE HEAD UNIT
(2) HORIZONTAL SUPPORT ARMS (18″)
(2) VERTICAL SUPPORT ARMS (20″)
(3) NUMBERED BAGS OF HARDWARE
(1) COMPLETE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
(24/7) TECH SUPPORT